Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Estate/commuter car recommendations

• 11-05-2021 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭✭ smokeyjoe123

Currently looking for a reliable estate car used for daily commute (approx 100km per day). Budget is up to 7.5k, but the cheaper the better😠I was thinking along the lines of an Avensis 2L diesel or Superb. Also I was looking at the cheaper Kia Ceed. There doesn't seem to be much of a choice here when it comes to decent, reliable estate cars. Thanks in advance for the suggestions ☺️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50,148 ✭✭✭✭ bazz26

Ceed would be from the class below the likes of the Avensis or Superb so won't have the same amount of space or comfort. I'd look at the Ford Mondeo too in 2.0 TDCi.

Advertisement