Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

2016 VW Golf warning icons after long distance driving..

Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ All that fandango

Hi,

Have done a couple of long distance drives for work recently and during every long trip (about 2 hours into the drive) a load of warning icons appear on the dash. They are: error with autohold hand break (elecetric handbrake wont work in traffic for example, have to manually press and release button each time), automatic cruise control doesnt work (although I can still use speed limiter), faulty ABS icon, rear camera not working, etc.

Whenever I finish my journey and leave the car for a half hour or so, and drive it again, there is no bother with any of those functions and there are no warning signals.

Can anyone give me a head up on what might be the cause of this? I will get it looked at asap, is it betfer to go to the VW dealer where I bought the car or can I show it to a mechanic?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement