Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Got a confirmed vaccine appointment - Post your age and appointment date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,072 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Well done all those young people who queued for a vaccine today . Fantastic uptake and well done to all involved

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭NoodleMc

Just dropped two of mine (18 and 20) at the walk in Aviva centre at around noon. 40 minutes later they've had the shot and waiting the 15 mins! Awesome! 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 9,018 ✭✭✭Ficheall

How much later have people's re-appointments been after postponing their second shot?

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Hippodrome Song Owl

I postponed my second shot from 30th July and it was changed to 5th August. That's for Citywest. The new appointment text arrived around 6 hours after I requested the new appointment on the portal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

Had an appointment in UCD rescheduled from Thursday 5 Aug to Monday 9 Aug (took 4-5 days to receive confirmation of the latter)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MadsFi

First: 09/07

Second: 05/08

Type: Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

got my second dose (Pfizer) today in city west! Now to wait for the booster ;) feel grand but tired cause I barely slept thinking I’d be late to the appt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

Second jab today in citywest after getting first on 16th July very efficient and happy to get it done i'll be indoor supping this day next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MilfordBud

Tipperary (Nenagh) First jab 11th July.

Second jab text received today, appointment 5th August. 25 days between 1st and 2nd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭Wossack

Went ahead with my 2nd jab there yesterday (I was on the fence due to only an 18 day gap since first)

I was surprised to see my COVID cert thingy arrive via email just now - very quick

• Registered Users Posts: 30,339 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

PUC First jab 21st July.

Second jab scheduled for 11th August also in PUC. 21 days between doses.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Skyfloater

Folks, please quote your age as well.

Did you have an early appointment? If so, how busy were they at that hour and how was the traffic?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭kg703

Myself and my husband both cancelled our appointments for Tuesday as we were away - he got a new one the next day and I'm still waiting on another text. Cancelled last Thursday. Citywest Pfizer. He's UCD though strangely.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Eims5769

long time lurker FINALLY able to post my second vaccine date

First: 16th July

Second: 11th August

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

First: 18tth July

Second: 8th August

Delighted with the turnaround!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Got my text last week for an appointment today, and i responded with the required "Y" reply it asked for. But when i log into the HSE portal it shows me as still awaiting an appointment and not scheduled ? was anybody else like this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭random_banter

First: 13th July PM

Second: 4th August PM

Gap: 21 Days

Cert Received: 6am 5th August

Greystones centre is a really impressive operation with very happy staff and great atmosphere, done within 6 minutes the first time and 20 the second.

Have been hit pretty hard by dose 2 though. Feels very much like flu starting around 3am - aches and pains all over, shivers, then fever, and also kidney pains. Paracetamol and bed for awhile will hopefully get me through quickly! Grateful to be done ✅

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

Second Jab

First: 20-Jul

Second: 12-Aug

23 days between jabs, not too bad all in all. Looking forward to the feeling of complete body death

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Same. Rang HSE helpline and confirmed appointment. Will find out in next hour if the helpline was correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 purplecorn

1st Dose: 21st July

2nd Dose: 11th August (on portal, no text received yet)

Vaccine: Pfizer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭questionmark?

Second dose done and dusted! PUC today. Moderna.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Vaccine: Moderna

1st dose:13th July

2nd dose: 8th August (26 days after first)

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭CCR

First: 19th July

Second: 9th August

Gap: 21 Days

Pfizer

Citywest

Dose 1: 12th July - 22 minutes from arrival to departure.

Dose 2: 5th August (postponed from 30th July) - 45 minutes.

Vaccine Cert received to my email at 23.56 on 5th August.

Great setup in Citywest - very grateful to all the volunteers there. I still feel let down that as cohort 7 I was just left and ignored and done after many younger healthy people. But overall I think the whole vaccine roll out has been a great achievement so far. Hopefully I can go back to work now once Occupational Health review my case!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sam W

I saw many people receiving their cert the night after getting their second jab.

I got my second jab yesterday as well but haven’t received anything. When I checked the status on their website, it says it’s missing information and asking me to contact their phone helpline.

I called the helpline but the automated voice just says wait for 5 days before contacting them.

Now I’m confused. Has anyone had the same issue (I.e. not receiving the cert on the same night but got it eventually a few days later)?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭KevoS2009

Age 33 - punchestown vaccination centre

Registered 12/07

Apt text 13/07

first dose 16/07

2nd Apt text 05/08 for 09/08

I went down to the centre this morning because I’m unavailable Monday - they let me go ahead and get my second dose today instead once I showed my apt text. So very well run and hats off to all the volunteers 👏🏻👏🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Vaccine: Pfizer

First jab: 19th July

Second jab: 9th August.

Funnily enough, I'm getting my second jab before my brother (still waiting for the text) despite getting my first jab 8 days after him. He's snapping lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

1st Dose: 14th July

2nd Dose: 8th August

Vaccine: Moderna

Advertisement