Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Pitch and put courses in Cork? Best ones?

• 09-05-2021 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ Lion Killer

Dear friends,

I was wondering if anyone knew of some good pitch and putt courses around Cork? Was wondering what you would consider the best ones?

Was unsure to post this here or in the Cork city subforum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭ Richmond Ultra

Rocklodge out by Iniscarra is always a good course, decent challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭ CorkBoyInDub

Yeah, Rocklodge is a smashing little course. I remember after lockdown last year they were members only though, so be careful of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nonsheep7

The Warren ,Rosscarbery is a gem of a course ,fantastic scenery& always in great condition. There are actually 2 courses Red & Yellow ,the Red being the original and better in my opinion. There are plenty holes where you will be hitting full wedges to the best of your ability especially when into the wind. It plays very tough when the greens get very firm summer time and is a nicer test when the greens are more receptive after rainy weather. There are some very good member players here who regularly shoot under par ,however levels or a few over will still be a very good score to them in the wind.

Advertisement