Advertisement
Have your say on the future of the 'Save Draft' feature in this poll
MODs please see this information notice in the mod's forum. Thanks!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

PAINT - Here comes the Summer Sun (hopefully)!

145791012

Comments



  • Bahahha love it Ari :D




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bahahha love it Ari :D

    Given I had to write it twice, I'm glad :pac: I did it the first time (I'm on mobile and all) and when I posted it I found I had breached the 16 emoji/tagged 'stuff' limit and I had to write it all over again :mad: ;)




  • ari101 wrote: »
    .... and the reigning holder of The Wooden Spoon
    ...

    Mam of 4
    ...

    BTW I can't remember who won last nights wooden spoons offhand, sorry I stole them from someone else for Mam, she had at least one this week and it sounded better to make her reigning Spooner ;)




  • MO4 this morning...
    DC73-FE0-C-E19-C-4-B98-A770-2-C0-B583-EAA81.jpg




  • MO4 this morning...
    DC73-FE0-C-E19-C-4-B98-A770-2-C0-B583-EAA81.jpg

    Surely you mean....

    giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b06beb7bb36dda766fd40add9b0e82123dd363bb&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g


  • Advertisement


  • I'd pull my hair out except I've none really :pac:

    It'll be on the way this evening, real life taking priority today , sorry :o




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I'd pull my hair out except I've none really :pac:

    It'll be on the way this evening, real life taking priority today , sorry :o

    No worries Mam, we are more than happy to wait :D




  • If any one would be so gracious as to make me a Black Russian, I'd appreciate it !!

    Done and never again :D




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If any one would be so gracious as to make me a Black Russian, I'd appreciate it !!

    Done and never again :D

    But... But.... I'm next to paint :eek:

    tenor.gif?itemid=3625953




  • Having gone the distance with MS Paint, the final score....
    117-111 to Mam winning 9 out of 12 rounds (I figure she walked away, swore in a manner unbecoming a professional boxer, or tried to murder the computer in at least 3 of the rounds). The new holder of the 'My Spoon is also a Paintbrush' trophy!

    Soon her master piece will make it to the inbox of whoever is next ;)


  • Advertisement


  • Take your time ari, no panic at all... :pac:




  • Necro wrote: »
    Take your time ari, no panic at all... :pac:

    Too late, the eagle is in clarabel's mail... ;)

    Mam has set a standard you will need to live up to even though you can't see it :D




  • You'll be fine , Necro, as you said to me :pac:
    Look at it this way , it can't be any worse than mine :p

    Ari , lot's of swearing indeed , ended up laughing though tbh !




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You'll be fine , Necro, as you said to me :pac:
    Look at it this way , it can't be any worse than mine :p

    Ari , lot's of swearing indeed , ended up laughing though tbh !

    I'm glad some fun was had :D




  • ari101 wrote: »
    Too late, the eagle is in clarabel's mail... ;)

    Mam has set a standard you will need to live up to even though you can't see it :D

    What standard :eek:

    How low can you go ? :D




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    You'll be fine , Necro, as you said to me :pac:
    Look at it this way , it can't be any worse than mine :p

    Ari , lot's of swearing indeed , ended up laughing though tbh !

    Yeah but that was to get you to paint, you don't think I meant it right :pac::pac:




  • Necro wrote: »
    Yeah but that was to get you to paint, you don't think I meant it right :pac::pac:

    You mean you lied ??!!!

    Trickster :p




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Done and never again

    giphy.gif

    You're a star, well done mam!
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If any one would be so gracious as to make me a Black Russian, I'd appreciate it !!

    I can't fill 'em up fast enough! :eek:
    G7H.gif
    https://i.gifer.com/G7H.mp4

    .




  • Lol , thank you Deja , you spoilt me !




  • Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If any one would be so gracious as to make me a Black Russian, I'd appreciate it !!

    Done and never again :D

    Just blame the describer, oh wait.. :pac:


  • Advertisement


  • Edser wrote: »
    Just blame the describer, oh wait.. :pac:

    Nothing wrong with your description (:eek:) , we'll pay it forward and blame Necro in advance. ..ssssshhhhh. ...




  • And now having reached link 9 of 14, we really can heap the blame on him, not that anything stopped us before... :pac:

    FUr8i2W.jpg

    Describers Painters
    wrestlemaniac aaronjennings
    Trigger Aceandstuff
    Sheridan81 DejaBoo
    Sephiroth_dude :D Ectoplasm :D
    HildaOgdenx :D fixXxer :D
    Hello 2D Person Below :D HillyBilly4 :D
    EEFGGFEDCCDEED :D Homer J Fong :D
    Edser :D Mam of 4 :D
    Clarabel :D Necro :confused:
    HeidiHeidi Neowise
    cee_jay nothing
    Taiga looksee
    BuileBeag Reberetta
    Also Starring LeVar Burton HeyV




  • ari101 wrote:
    And now having reached link 9 of 14, we really can heap the blame on him, not that anything stopped us before...

    I'll have it into you before 2.30, won't get a chance before 1.30 to look at it :D




  • Necro wrote: »
    I'll have it into you before 2.30, won't get a chance before 1.30 to look at it :D

    Whenever suits you - I kind figured this one would run into June, so we're still ahead of my imaginary schedule ;)




  • I have a fairly hectic few days, so I'll try to get my wordsmithing done quick-smart before all hell breaks loose (and I hopefully have an outrageous reaction to my jab tomorrow - hurray!!!!!)

    Oh gawd, I've just realised that I'm the one that actually gets to blame Necro :eek:




  • HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I have a fairly hectic few days, so I'll try to get my wordsmithing done quick-smart before all hell breaks loose (and I hopefully have an outrageous reaction to my jab tomorrow - hurray!!!!!)

    Oh gawd, I've just realised that I'm the one that actually gets to blame Necro :eek:

    Hope it goes fine! :)

    :pac: no pressure Necro ;)




  • Pressure is for tyres

    *Opens description*


    Wha?

    Wha?

    Ok I'm gonna need some of the good drugs :pac:




  • :pac:




  • Necro wrote: »
    :pac:

    Started on the good drugs already, or does just reading those words make you think you've lost your mind??? ;)


  • Advertisement


  • ari101 wrote:
    Started on the good drugs already, or does just reading those words make you think you've lost your mind???

    Check yo PMs ;)


Advertisement