Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Kia Sorento/Hyundai Santa Fe PHEV

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭wassie

True. But link was for the Aussie version. RHD version also sells throughout SE Asia and India.

The 2nd Gen used to be sold in the UK as a 'Sedona' but was pulled in 2012 due to declining sales.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 JPLee

wassie wrote: »
    Its a shame that Kia won't bring the new model Carnival into UK/Ireland which seats 8
    https://www.kia.com/au/cars/carnival/features.html

Has the same design cues as the Sorento, making it look more like an SUV than people mover. 2nd row are independent seats and has sliding doors. Most likely not released here due to choice of engines - 3.5L V6 petrol or the 2.2L turbo diesel engine.

Because of Co2 regulation in EU, the manufacturer should invest huge money to develop the Carnival for EU market. But as you can guess, overall demand in EU is far from it. (Economic of Scale)

Sad but that is the actual story.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭borus22222

Ordered my K4 PHEV Sorento- super excited. Any accessories tow bar, liners etc worth getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭digiman

Well wear, did it arrive yet?

What kind of price were you able to get for this?

I'm away till later this month but the car is waiting for me at the dealership. I ordered it before the 1/07 deadline so got a full 5k grant. 56k all in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 cillchainnigh

Any feedback on the K4 PHEV now that you have it a few months?

Currently considering it and the Santa Fe Premium, and would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks in advance!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭wassie

Can anyone confirm if you order before Dec 31 but cant take delivery until after 01 Jan are you still eligible for the €2500 grant. Im guessing that there are significant wait times of quite a few months at this stage.

I love it! Driving mostly on electric around Dublin and did few trips to Kerry. Very very comfortable car, all electronic gadgets helping day to day life. 3.5k km in and average fuel consumption is 3.0l/100km

The booth is just collosal - we drive more than before as it's a pleasure.

Even in traffic if you set up the adaptive cruise control you don't need to use your legs.

Advertisement