Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stryker jobs limerick

Options
  • 07-04-2021 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi anyone know if there are any jobs going in Stryker, anyone know what the money is like (hards facts).
    I heard its all contracts, how long do you have to be there before you are full time.
    Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Hi,

Don't know about Stryker Limerick but with Stryker in Cork (probably the same) I believe its an initial 12 month contract before permanency is considered. Pay would relate to position but I think entry level is around 17 euro an hour with shift premium and an option (may be mandatory idk)to work one sunday a month at 25 to 30 an hour. I could be wrong on exact numbers so don't take it as gospel.

Someone who knows more than me will prob be along to set us both straight.

Best of luck with it !

• Registered Users Posts: 6 VE2021

is it worth leaving a full time job for a job in stryker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Heckler

Thats a very arbitrary question. If you are working in a deli earning 100euro a week then yes. If you are working for NASA earning 5 trillion a week then no....

Bit of context would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 VE2021

3K per month take home pay.
    12 hour shifts

work avg 42 hours per week or 168 hours per month

Days & nights, a month of each at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭boetstark

VE2021 wrote: »
    3K per month take home pay.
    12 hour shifts

work avg 42 hours per week or 168 hours per month

Days & nights, a month of each at a time.

6 months probation. Then rolling 6 month contracts leading to permanent position after 4 years.
    As last in you would probably be on weekend night shift. 3 shifts of 12 hours plus ot of 2 hours.
    Approx 26.50 per hour before tax including shift rate. Lots of perks, health's insurance, attendance bonus 57 euro pm, production bonus, share options.
    Great company to work for but I would be slow to leave a good job as automation is the buzz word in Stryker at present.
    4 years is a long time to wait for permanent position.
    Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

Hi there,

I saw Stryker are recruiting can you please tell me what the shifts are like? Is it three 12 hour shifts a week? Or is it four 12 hour shifts? This is my deciding factor!

Many thanks

Hi, where did you see that, can you pm me where you saw that, iv been trying to get in there for years. I know the shifts so if you pm me i will tell you what i know. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Jenosul

Sorry I only saw your msg now I sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 43 rgrpo23

Does anyone know which of the Carrigtwohill factories would be best for the position of production operator?

Advertisement