Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin tv

• 05-04-2021 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi, wondering if it’s just our TV sets here but has anyone else on Virgin Tv found that the information panel at bottom of screen which gives Programme details, length of same , and all relevant stuff, has stopped doing that?

Panel is there alright, with Channel Number but nothing else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭Royal Legend

On main TV it was gone yesterday, back today, but on 2nd tv its not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,228 ✭✭✭jmcc

Info panel is still missing but the guide works.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

3 tv's in the house and all are missing the info panel, guide is working though

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Hollister2020

Mine gone since yesterday ! At least i know its not a problem with just mine !

Box also froze this morning and said there was a problem with the hardrive ! Never got that warning before ! Couldnt access recordings.. but after restarting it fixed itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 morebarn

Thanks everyone for replying!

Glad to know it’s not just us.

Tried calling Customer Services but it was too late in day. Will see if it fixes itself and if not then I’ll call Virgin again.

Our Guide is also working ok, but we really miss the on-screen information!

Thanks again ðŸ‘

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

My parents are having the same issue, one thing I noticed was the more recent box is fine but 2 rooms which have old UPC boxes don't have the program details.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Dublin Lad2021

Gone on our 2 TVs since the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 35 morebarn

Thanks again everyone. Just checked now and both TV sets are back to normal with all programme details etc.

So hopefully it was a temporary glitch in the service and others here who had issues will be sorted also.

Advertisement