Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

I don't know where we're going, but it can be a bit further away (Part whatever)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭ Duvet Day

Deleted ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Post edited by Duvet Day on

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 54,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Argh didn't expect an F1 spoiler here!. Ah well.. I'll still watch the race half holding my breath

Work trundle ahoy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,898 ✭✭✭ Duvet Day

Sorry Grem, , I'll delete in case I ruin it for anyone else. ☺️☺️☺️

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 54,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Gremlinertia

Hah it's ok most race weekends are spoiler weekends as I only get to deferred footage

Ooof bad mood alert here

• Registered Users Posts: 21,227 ✭✭✭✭ Autosport

Two days interrupted sleep, a house alarm yesterday, two chainsaws today. General peeves at work..

• Advertisement

I’ll say a prayer for you 😉😄

Careful, it'd probably be you that would go up in flames!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,531 ✭✭✭✭ Grandeeod

That's normal where I am! Head bangers!

In the leaba now. Belly full and eyes are movie contented. Snooze time incoming.

The awkward moments for the night stalker variant of operative

You didn't tell me what time to have it ready for! 🤨

😂😂😂

I am no mystic feckin meg

• Advertisement

JK that's a pity, I'm back wearing a mask on public transport etc.

On the way to work, schools are out, roadworks are in..

Another of those days i can't the temperature right, is it me or the room??

• Registered Users Posts: 20,006 ✭✭✭✭ Mam of 4

Not just you Grem.

In bed , The Art Of Incarceration on Netflix here .

Roll on the weather picking up over the next few days 🌤️☀️

Oh that's on my watch list, let me know what you think. I was watching a NASCAR documentary about Darrell Wallace, enjoyed it..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,006 ✭✭✭✭ Mam of 4

Just finished watching it , I think you'll like it. .must put your one on the watchlist.

The Marilyn Monroe Tapes starting here now .

Nice one, might go to that next so.. Tunes at work for the night, no concentration for talk..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭ cj maxx

After watching my favourite film, again. Don't know why I love it so much but it's a real feelgood movie.

Listening to a few bits about the "pivot to Asia" thing. Mad interesting if that's your cup of tea. Was just following up from WWII stuff i had been exploring.

I think i might need some cartoons now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,740 ✭✭✭✭ JupiterKid

Deskside in the home office working away and keeping an eye on the Covid invalid (my OH!!) - at least I have my weekly Zoom yoga class to look forward to this evening!

• Advertisement

Had forgotten about my psych appointment when I posted earlier, mind all exploded now. Now to sleep? 🤔

Advertisement