Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That was strange, walked into a shttshow at work.. Very confusing indeed.. Anyway slowly getting things in hand, at least the alarms have stopped going off.

I just went out the back and walked on a massive snail.🤮 Where do they come from at night ,there's a few of them out there, I actually feel bad about it but it felt weird and slippery, yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

To thine own self be true

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Not a nice experience for either of ye..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy booster day. Flaps wings waiting for side effects. Better stay grounded.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Horizontal on the hotel bed, feeling tired but definitely a lot better than yesterday. 🥰

Watching a David Bowie tribute concert show on RTÉ. Gavin Friday just blew Bowie’s very obtuse but poignant The Bewlay Brothers right out of the water. 😎👍👍👍💕🔥🔥

Flying in circles will be the side effects for a Swan I should imagine!

Three days off incoming, phew..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hi ho hi ho it’s off to work I go 😴

Enjoy your days off Grem 😊

Can't come soon enough, all of the stresses recently..

• Advertisement

Good morning Wherers! ☺️🤗

Beautiful clear crisp day here in Athlone, had a very good sleep last night and feeling better than yesterday. I might even be able to eat something other than toast today... fingers crossed! 🤞🤞

All going well, we will head out for a spin in the car later. 🚘

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hate visiting the dentist, but needs must :)

Need to do that, been blaming covid for avoidance, bad grem

Got the booster this evening and now have a sore arm 🥲

I would have been quicker but I got taking to another person and we were sat there talking for ages 😂

I was afraid we’d get locked in 😂 You wouldn’t think we were strangers having the chats 😂😂

My little adventures 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

What a lovely day that was today out there, although the weather forecast is dismal for the next few days with an awful lot of rain on the way, thankfully got a slot today for a Tesco delivery on Friday so we won't have to venture into our nearest town for the groceries, trying to avoid crowds as much as possible for the next while with the covid numbers being so high at the moment.

You're like my hero with regards to covid at the minute. So selfless. So thinking of everybody but yourself.... 💕💕💕👌

In a very sarcastic place. As usual 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 21,820 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Don't ever change ☺

Where am I ? In the kitchen , waiting on the tablet to charge up , watching the I.D. channel .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time with the mutt, sitting on the balcony, had rain last night so now looking at blue skies listening to the birds and a bloody cockerel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Back to work this morning after almost a week and a half off. Feeling a bit queasy on the bus at the moment because someone was smoking weed at the bus stop. The herbal miasma is still lingering in my nose. When I got up this morning the wind and rain sounded absolutely horrendous outside the window but it wasn't too bad at all when I left the house. Just a bit annoyed with myself that I totally forgot to make a packed lunch yesterday eve so I'll hit the Costcutter deli before work and grab a big spicy chicken salad wrap and a coffee. Just hoping for a nice handy first day back.

Break time at the coalface 😂 Lotto gods here my prayers please 🙌🙌

Tipped a full mug of tea and an ashtray over first thing. Want to go back to bed.

That’s not a good start to the day Grem, I think it’s in your best interests if you take the night off 😉👍

Changed the bed and put on washing. Enough done for today. Quiet pint or two then some netflix

Just finishing up a late lunch with my OH here in Avoca Dunboyne after driving back up from Athlone earlier today.

Continuing to recuperate from my Christmas tummy bug nightmare but still have to take it easy food wise - anything spicy is out for the foreseeable. 🤒🤒

OH has got his booster jab day after tomorrow - I will try to keep him at home until he has it! 😁

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Lotto gods if you are browsing don’t forget your old pal Loughc

• Advertisement

Lotto gods favoured me 😆

Advertisement