Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with auld a coffee like!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, working away with plans to grab my lunch in a few mins.

Crisp, dry and cold day today.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Chilling out beautifully

Just had a lively evening catching up and congratulating one if my oldest friends and her girlfriend who just got engaged!!

Delighted for them, they are great together 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 9,995 ✭✭✭smurfjed

Triple vaccinated with a PCR test result and we were still given medical bracelets and a 7 day hotel quarantine. We only stayed 16 hours so we had to get released from that legal quarantine and get the bracelets cut off.

• Advertisement

Picture a very dark ocean, in this case the Indian Ocean about 200 miles south of Oman. This is apparently part of the Chinese fishing fleet that is hoovering up the fish in our oceans. I could see about a 100 of these lights.

Deskside, work trundle. Have a big tack of student assignments to get marked before the end of the week. Joy of joys!!

Hope to knock off a bit early and get some Christmas shopping done later.... 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 13,089 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

After an éclair and coffee, and I realise I'm addicted to amazon. Latest books for the kids is Mrs Frisby and the Rats of NIMH. I read it many ,many years ago and loved it. I've bloody so many books got these last few months I need to start reading them. I know when I do start I'll fly through them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

My to be read pile of books needs mountaineering gear....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,934 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm the opposite. I have to devour a book as soon as I get it.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lost my mojo for quite a while otherwise same as yourself..

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

CJ and Grem there is a Japanese term for that - tsundoku - “letting reading materials pile up without reading them.” Yes I have several and growing…

Evening one and all

Just back from the pub, me and my bff, hed a plan but it went out the window, few drinks turned into more and my neighbours were there and sent drinks over to us as well, I know it's early but I'm dreading the morning already, I just want to be on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just letting ye know 😄😄👍

I need this pronto 😂😂

So did I but I discovered the cure. Reading glasses !! But I've had a tumultuous year so planning to get back to them in 22.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,796 ✭✭✭gifted

Shite.....missed a great opportunity there...could have been real duurrrttyyyyyy lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Morning all! @gifted That’s the story of 2022 - Missed Opportunities!!

Deskside drinking a nice festive coffee. It’s the little things. Have a good day one and all.

Definitely taking a hip flask of baileys with me to dose my latte. Seasons shenanigans all.

• Advertisement

Very true 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 21,709 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

There's nothing average about Alfie Auto ☺

Chilling on the sofa here, night owl mode as I’m having a lie in tomorrow before attacking another stack of student assignments.

Met up with a couple of friends in town, one on them is expecting next Spring. Was great to catch up! 👍👍🥰

My beard is coming along nicely for the festive season. My OH is even beginning to tolerate it...lol 😎😁😁😜

You should have dyed those grey spots 😀😀😀😀

@autosport, that’s so bloody true.

@JK, So what’s the plan, grey or not?

My usual Friday enjoyment, old meets new.

First time that I have seen the new Bronco, but at €70,000, it seems expensive

That bronco doesn't really stand out?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,945 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Dublin Airport T2, waiting for my plane to the US of A. Getting a COVID test the day before was a pain, but it’s been a pretty painless experience after that. They said to arrive 4h before the flight; I arrived 3h before, check-in took about 5 minutes, sauntered through security, had a cappuccino at Butler’s, browsed the Duty-Free, went through US Preclearance, and still got to the gate 2h before flight time. Hurry up and wait, it’s called.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement

Long day, still have to go to work oops

Advertisement