Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MG Marvel R - New SUV announced this week

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,197 ✭✭✭Miscreant

E30M3 wrote: »
    https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mg/354546/new-mg-marvel-r-electric-suv-promises-heroic-performance

Looks to be a step up in design terms from the ZS EV and indeed similar to the ID.4 stylistically.

Anyone know this was coming or when it might be available here and likely pricing?

With the listed specs, I would imagine something north of €40k price wise. As for when is anyone's guess right now. Could be 2022 if it comes here at all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,070 ✭✭✭✭KCross

Anyone know this was coming or when it might be available here and likely pricing?

Well, since it said “UK is off the table” you can scratch it off your list for Ireland as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

KCross wrote: »
    Well, since it said “UK is off the table” you can scratch it off your list for Ireland as well.

Maybe not as England is now out of the EU. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Ce he sin

vectra wrote: »
    Maybe not as England is now out of the EU. :confused:
    Still RHD though which is likely to be the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭E30M3

Ce he sin wrote: »
    Still RHD though which is likely to be the issue.

MG have a growing presence in Australia also I understand so that may be a LHD being available also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭vectra

MG have a growing presence in Australia also I understand so that may be a LHD being available also.

Don’t you mean RHD ?
    Also, would Japan be RHD ?

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭E30M3

Don’t you mean RHD ?

I do of course. The hours less sleep kicking in!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭JohnC.

Don’t you mean RHD ?

MG aren't in Japan and I'm not sure if they would have plans there for the near future. Foreign car companies do badly there. Even Ford withdrew from the market. What foreign companies are there mainly only sell luxury models or sportscars, and some of those will be LHD only.

Just had a look at GM and they only seem to sell 2 Chevy sportscars and Cadillac a few huge high end things and everything seems to be LHD.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Busman Paddy Lasty

Thailand will be a big market for these MGs and it's RHD. Bjørn Nyland bought a ZS EV in Thailand and it was released in UK shortly after.

Advertisement