Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best Irish Single/ Song

• 17-03-2021 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭

So was enjoying the John Creedon show on this St Paddy’s day and he was playing music all things Irish for the day that’s in it - he played “Friends in time” by The Golden Horde and it is a terrific song in my opinion and it got me thinking ...

What is your favourite Irish song ?

Now I also love

Arc light - TFLS
    Dance of the Cherry Trees - John Spillane
    Dark Hill - Hinterland
    Sweet Young Lady - Burning Embers
    Po - O Emporer

Just to name a few

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,990 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Maniac 2000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Cuttlefish wrote: »
    So was enjoying the John Creedon show on this St Paddy’s day and he was playing music all things Irish for the day that’s in it - he played “Friends in time” by The Golden Horde and it is a terrific song in my opinion and it got me thinking ...

What is your favourite Irish song ?

Now I also love

Arc light - TFLS
    Dance of the Cherry Trees - John Spillane
    Dark Hill - Hinterland
    Sweet Young Lady - Burning Embers
    Po - O Emporer

Just to name a few

They played the Golden Horde on RTE Gold today as well, I hadn't heard it before. Great song! They had The Top 100 Irish Albums of all time.

Linger by The Cranberries is one of my favorites.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Cuttlefish

cee_jay wrote: »
    They played the Golden Horde on RTE Gold today as well, I hadn't heard it before. Great song! They had The Top 100 Irish Albums of all time.

Linger by The Cranberries is one of my favorites.

It was and still is a terrific song by Simon Carmody and The Golden Horde and if I am not mistaken Maria McKee from Lone Justice on guest vocals

Advertisement