Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online Slots Paddy Power

Options
  • 12-03-2021 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

hello
    so i have deposited my first 10 euro on Paddy Power and i am looking for the best Slot game to play on this site could anyone recommend a slot game thats easy enough ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Don't bother.
    You will lose money or you might get lucky and be one of the very few that will win something but that's about 1-2%.
    If you take the sign up bonus be warned.
    Not sure what PP is but some sites you have to roll over the winnings, 20x, 35x or even 50x so you will be very lucky to withdraw anything.
    So a €20 bonus for depositing €10 has to be rolled over or played again to €1,000 on some sites so based on law of averages, you won't withdraw anything.

Advertisement