Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Information

Options
  • 05-03-2021 11:20pm

Hello,

First, I'm sorry for creating a thread that's similar to the 'Advice for a beginner' one. I read that thread, however, and found I couldn't really follow it because I don't know anything about cryptocurrency. I'm just wondering what the advantage is in having cryptocurrency vs having money in the bank. Is there much of a difference? Also, how do you pay for things with cryptocurrency? Would you have something similar to a debit card?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Hello,

First, I'm sorry for creating a thread that's similar to the 'Advice for a beginner' one. I read that thread, however, and found I couldn't really follow it because I don't know anything about cryptocurrency. I'm just wondering what the advantage is in having cryptocurrency vs having money in the bank. Is there much of a difference? Also, how do you pay for things with cryptocurrency? Would you have something similar to a debit card?

Thank you.

Maybe check out this series of videos.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    Maybe check out this series of videos.

Thank you.

Advertisement