Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

General Information

• 05-03-2021 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭ Gortanna

Hello,

First, I'm sorry for creating a thread that's similar to the 'Advice for a beginner' one. I read that thread, however, and found I couldn't really follow it because I don't know anything about cryptocurrency. I'm just wondering what the advantage is in having cryptocurrency vs having money in the bank. Is there much of a difference? Also, how do you pay for things with cryptocurrency? Would you have something similar to a debit card?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,667 ✭✭✭ el diablo

Gortanna wrote: »
    Hello,

First, I'm sorry for creating a thread that's similar to the 'Advice for a beginner' one. I read that thread, however, and found I couldn't really follow it because I don't know anything about cryptocurrency. I'm just wondering what the advantage is in having cryptocurrency vs having money in the bank. Is there much of a difference? Also, how do you pay for things with cryptocurrency? Would you have something similar to a debit card?

Thank you.

Maybe check out this series of videos.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭ Gortanna

el diablo wrote: »
    Maybe check out this series of videos.

Thank you.

Advertisement