Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby World Cup Tickets on sale on the 15th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Kept getting empty cart when going to add to cart.

Error when placing in cart. No more packs available in this category

• Registered Users Posts: 5,506 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Took the Cat 2 stade pack
    Paid the 3 euro hold as id rather cat 3 for the price available but it’ll do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

How much are those as a matter of interest?

€260ish if memory serves me right..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

Anyone else get the error when adding to cart. Seeing it for all tickets even ones where i would expect more availabilty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Anyone else get the error when adding to cart. Seeing it for all tickets even ones where i would expect more availabilty

Keep going back and adding again .. same happened to me .. got Cat 1 for Paris 3 matches in the end ..

Keep going back in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 anonymous08

cocker5 wrote: »
    Keep going back and adding again .. same happened to me .. got Cat 1 for Paris 3 matches in the end ..

Keep going back in

i’m doing this for the last 1/2 hour absolute joke this site

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

i’m doing this for the last 1/2 hour absolute joke this site

Agreed it’s very frustrating.. but hold firm something should turn up

I kept going back in selecting Paris over and over again and any category that was showing as available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

How easy will it be to flog the Oz game in the city pack. I have cat 2 X 4 on the 48hr option so thinking it over. Don't want to be left hanging with four €145 tickets to Oz v Georgia or whoever it is.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

cocker5 wrote: »

Keep going back in

Same here....

Kept trying and eventually they added to the cart...

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭CONSI

Gave up, sick of adding to cart and having them disappear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭tall chapy

I just kept refreshing everytime I failed, due to the error. (Did this 10-15 times) Eventually I would say a batch became free as 3 categories became available at once selected cat 2 and bought them.
    Did have an issue though. My EBS mastercard debit card would was not permitted, as it said I needed to download the verification app (which I have months) luckily in the end the tickets stayed in the basket and had to use my daughter's bank of ireland card

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Douglas Eegit

I got there in the end with St. Denis Cat 2. Told the father and he was thrilled.

Was playing with empty basket, basket error for a good 10 or 15 times between city and team backs and then it suddenly went through.

My bank then decided to reject on my credit card and blocked it.
    Luckily I had another card but split the payment over 3 monthly installment so as not to get that card blocked too!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

How easy will it be to flog the Oz game in the city pack. I have cat 2 X 4 on the 48hr option so thinking it over. Don't want to be left hanging with four €145 tickets to Oz v Georgia or whoever it is.

Australians pay to watch paint dry, you'll easily sell on the resale portal next year. Plenty of Australians in Europe and indeed Ireland. There are Facebook groups for aussies in Ireland if you want to try and shift sooner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

Will there be another release? I missed the ones I wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Teferi wrote: »
    Will there be another release? I missed the ones I wanted.

Individual tickets will go on sale next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭lawrencesummers

Three days spent trying to get tickets and nothing.

What an utterly useless system and a shambles of a way to treat fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭Bazzo

I got there in the end with St. Denis Cat 2. Told the father and he was thrilled.

Was playing with empty basket, basket error for a good 10 or 15 times between city and team backs and then it suddenly went through.

My bank then decided to reject on my credit card and blocked it.
    Luckily I had another card but split the payment over 3 monthly installment so as not to get that card blocked too!

Payment portal was a mess. Tried to pay on my card and it went to the card authorization page then to an "oops!" Error page. Checked my orders and it's still there unpaid so put it through again with same result. Try a third time and it declines my card. Then try the other half's card but when it gets to the authorization page it never loads the box looking for the one time passcode she's been texted(same result twice). Finally went back to my orders and see that the order is now marked as paid and check my online banking and see they've double charged my card for it :rolleyes:

Will wait a couple days to see if it rectifies itself and if not get onto them to refund one of the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,411 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I'm through now but nothing left.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anonymous08

Spent from 7- 8.10 trying to get StDenis tickets into basket. Could not get them to go in. errored out every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭rounders

I went for Saint Denis. Am I reading right that you only get the option to buy the Quarter Final if you did the follow your team package?

Edit - I got mine at 5:30 in case I'm getting anyone's hopes up that there is still tickets

Looks like Saint Denis is all sold out now

And same with the Ireland pack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭xredmanlfcx

https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/2023/news/629257/opening-of-the-france-2023-general-public-ticket-sale-350-000-tickets-sold

350,000 tickets sold yesterday. How many were sold in March? There's 2.6m total available (some of which will be going to teams, corporates and sponsors).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,488 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

https://www.rugbyworldcup.com/2023/news/629257/opening-of-the-france-2023-general-public-ticket-sale-350-000-tickets-sold

350,000 tickets sold yesterday. How many were sold in March? There's 2.6m total available (some of which will be going to teams, corporates and sponsors).

600,000 sold in March.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 CoolroeMan

Looking for tickets to first 2 Ireland pool games if anyone bought the Team pack and isn’t planning on going to them

Long shot but if you don’t ask you don’t get

Lost a few days of my life trying on the portal

• Registered Users Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Individual tickets go on sale next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 CoolroeMan

Individual tickets go on sale next year.

Thanks, I am hoping that someone bought the Follow my Team pack and isn’t planning on going to the 1st 2 games

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,188 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

CoolroeMan wrote: »
    Thanks, I am hoping that someone bought the Follow my Team pack and isn’t planning on going to the 1st 2 games

And there will be an official resale portal.

You should get sorted either way.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Louis Friend

CoolroeMan wrote: »
    Looking for tickets to first 2 Ireland pool games if anyone bought the Team pack and isn’t planning on going to them

Long shot but if you don’t ask you don’t get

Lost a few days of my life trying on the portal

You’ll easily get those. Post on Toutless and sites like DoneDeal. I have Team Packs but I’m bringing my kids to the earlier games so I’m keeping the less desirable tickets.

You’ll easily get those. Post on Toutless and sites like DoneDeal. I have Team Packs but I’m bringing my kids to the earlier games so I’m keeping the less desirable tickets.

I got the St. Denis 3 game pack, and the undesirable game of the 3 will be The Australia v Europe?? team, but as my nephew is rugby mad, my brother will take him to that game, as well as the SA v Ireland game, and I'll take the Ireland v Scotland game..

• Registered Users Posts: 21 aedanknight

For those of you who managed to purchase tickets in the first phase and did the pay in installment option the money should be taken from your account today. You might want to check your emails as it said my payment had failed, you only have 3 days to rectify the issue and if not the order is cancelled.

• Advertisement

For those of you who managed to purchase tickets in the first phase and did the pay in installment option the money should be taken from your account today. You might want to check your emails as it said my payment had failed, you only have 3 days to rectify the issue and if not the order is cancelled.

Bloody Hell....

Make sure to check Junk folders too.... as those are the type of emails that can easily find their way into a junk folder...

Advertisement