Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Raw Superthread 2021!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74,958 ✭✭✭✭ JP Liz V1

Yes was expecting Brock also on Raw but hey Vince again

• Registered Users Posts: 22,486 ✭✭✭✭ J. Marston

Give those two Emmys...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭ Cherry_Cola

The Ezekial/Elias and now possibly Elrod stuff is gold.

😄 ..

John Cena returns

• Advertisement

Bryan "through the forbidden door" for Cena

Dominic joining Finn and Priest might freshen him up, him turning on Rey is inevitable

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭ nazmoalex

Underwhelming return from Cena, the backstage stuff was better than his promo and he didn't really set anything up, not substantially anyway. The battle royal was fun, and the women's qualifier match wasn't bad either. Forgot the ppv was on a Saturday, it's great when that happens.

Sourpuss Becky during Cena's guard of honour was funny.

Jericho and Big Show wishing Cena well too

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 48,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Necro

Weird having a "Last Chance Battle Royale" for the men's MITB with one slot still undecided. A Last Last Chance on Smackdown or will Cena show up at MITB... Or unlikely as it is, Cody?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,222 ✭✭✭✭ CastorTroy

I was thinking the same. When they had the Battle Royal I thought I must've been wrong thinking there were 2 spots left.

The match card for the women's match was weird how everyone was in their ring gear except Becky, who looked ready for a night out.

Just happy for Truth getting to meet his childhood hero.

Seeing Dominik in the backstage segment, I was thinking he seems very hunched over a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,489 ✭✭✭✭ PTH2009

Cena's promo was pretty good even if it was a little cringe (anyone else think he was going to announce his was retiring), have to say i do like that his new shirt. Thought they would set up a match for Summerslam but maybe trying to keep a bit of suspense

So will Cody be appearing every few weeks to preview stuff

Dominik in Judgement day might be ok but could be a disaster too. Some laugh if Rey joined

hard to call both winners in the MITB matches, think Riddle winning would be good and for the women's id go with Becky

The "Becky in the Bank" t-shirts have already been printed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭ ThePott

Riddle seems like a good call. I hope they don't go with Becky, she really doesn't need it, would love someone new to get the spotlight. Even though I think she's the most likely option.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 41,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Lord TSC

Too much to hope for a Liv Morgan win?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 48,782 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Necro

It's not out of the question, women's field is kinda open. Though with Bianca and Ronda as champs I'm not sure if Liv having MITB works at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,489 ✭✭✭✭ PTH2009

christ forgot Charlotte is due back

Be a perfect MITB winner

Seems Liv is just destined to be the "almost" that fans like but never as much as someone else they'll push like Alexa, Bianca or Becky and never more than someone WWE wants to force down our throats like Charlotte or Rhonda

Well I was wrong about Liv.

So will there be a number 1 contender match tonight or will it just be Carmella facing Bianca at SummerSlam again?

• Advertisement

Bianca vs Rhea would be a rarity. A female hoss fight.

The women champs tag match but big time Becks main event, good match against Asuka

IC title being build as major title on Raw with Lashley holding as no sign of Reigns

Styles teaming with Logan Paul now at SS? I prefer one on one with him and Ciampa

• Registered Users Posts: 7,282 ✭✭✭ hynesie08

So, after turning on edge after winning for someone they beat, the judgement day lose their first match on Raw...........

Storytelling.

Anyone else think this feud will end up with Becky and Asuka becoming a tag team?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

No surprise really. Finn is a jobber nothing more. Makes sense his group would get the jobber treatment too.

Edge will steamroll Finn when he returns.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Christian Cage

Just not warming to Theory at all I am finding him really very bland.

He is a cocky arrogant heel, I kinda hope his cash in fails, Brock and Roman just beat him up

• Advertisement

If they decide to bring back the tag titles and also bring a team or 2 from NXT.

Just seems to be like the Sheamus/Cesaro feud and others I've seen.

Advertisement