Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lactation Consultants

• 22-02-2021 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I'm a qualified midwife in Ireland and hoping to gain my qualification as a lactation consultant. Ive considered cutting my hours and taking on some private work after my qualification.

I can't find anywhere online where lactation Consultants are sharing their rates and prices. Can anyone give me an estimate of what you paid for a lactation consultant in Ireland or any lactation can tell me their rates?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

I paid €120 for a home visit in Dublin, a few days before first lockdown last year. Money well spent!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Paid about the same for a 2 hour home visit in 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

I paid €140 for a home visit in Summer 2019.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Crybabygeeks

100 euro in Dublin, home visit with text support as needed thereafter. Money well spent!

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭annoyedgal

160 for a home visit in Dublin few months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭cant26

€150 in Galway a few months ago. That was for a home visit. It was meant to include a two week support service but that was non existent.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭madmac187

We paid €160 for a complete and utter waste of time, lady from Emo in Laois. She complained to us that we shouldn’t have had a section ffs.

Advertisement