We have updated our Privacy Notice, you can read the updated document here
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Heads Up on 23ft/24ft Boat

Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 14,937 mod DOCARCH

Hi All

Looking to upgrade from my 19ft sailing boat to a 23ft or 24ft sailing boat/pocket cruiser with decent spec and in relatively good condition (inside and out) and ideally on the east coast (for easy transfer to DunLaoghaire).

Having been looking online for quite a while in the usual places....Adverts, Done Deal, Apolloduck, Afloat, etc., but have not seen a huge selection.

There are a couple of boats that have interiors stripped for racing which I am not interested in....more interested in comfort/coastal trips.

If anybody has heads up on anything fitting this spec for sale I would appreciate any links (or a PM).

Reason for 24ft (max.) is mooring I am on is for max. 24ft. Also reckon 24ft is good size for solo sailing without too much hassle.

Comments

Society & Culture