Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Looking for a good functional kitchen designer/ interior designer in Kerry

Registered Users Posts: 1 Susanf1

Hi, I want to do some work on my 1970s bungalow. Its a small space and I have no room to extend. I want to knock a wall or two to break into a back bedroom that has a sea view and redesign my tiny pantry kitchen as I have no worktop space and love looking and have loads of cooking equipment ! I also want a seated area looking out on the view. Functional is a priority, no Celtic tiger design!! Can anyone recommend a good interior designer/ kitchen designer( even better if they like to cook!) I keep putting this off as I don't know where to start. Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Susanf1 wrote: »
    Hi, I want to do some work on my 1970s bungalow. Its a small space and I have no room to extend. I want to knock a wall or two to break into a back bedroom that has a sea view and redesign my tiny pantry kitchen as I have no worktop space and love looking and have loads of cooking equipment ! I also want a seated area looking out on the view. Functional is a priority, no Celtic tiger design!! Can anyone recommend a good interior designer/ kitchen designer( even better if they like to cook!) I keep putting this off as I don't know where to start. Thanks in advance !

Vaughns kitchens in Listowel do some very nice stuff. I've painted in a few jobs they were on.

• I wouldn' mind drawing a plan for you. Drawing plans is one of my hobbies andso is cooking.
    I have experience in both and am willing to do it for free, seeing it will be long distance.
    PM me if you are interested.

Advertisement