Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are people going to be smart over Easter

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

[/U][/B]

1/ " Scumfest ". That would come as quite a shock to the tens of thousands of adults and kids who watch and take part in parades all over the country .

2/ Nothing like insulting people to make them come around to your way of thinking.

On your first musing, the people you refer to must be attending/participating in the Beijing parade if they don’t see the general scum baggery that explodes every 17 March. Dublin is an absolute hell hole. Ask any paramedic or Garda. Paddy’s Day and Halloween is like opening the gates of hell. National embarrassment.

As for coming around to my way of thinking, I couldn’t give a shiny ****e what you or anybody else wants to think or not be told.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭c68zapdsm5i1ru

Nonsense, I'll live my life and the elderly and people with underlying conditions need to do more to protect themselves.

A big problem is the hospitals and nursing homes and something of been done earlier.

And how do you think it got into nursing homes and hospitals. Also, even th you don't seem to feel any sense of responsibility to the elderly and vulnerable, what about front line workers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Bigfatmichael

And how do you think it got into nursing homes and hospitals. Also, even th you don't seem to feel any sense of responsibility to the elderly and vulnerable, what about front line workers?

Sure elderly people not following restrictions and idiotic family members.

I'm going to a house party later where there will probably be 20 there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭saabsaab

No wonder thiis is going to be hard to stop! Where is this party anyway?

You're an unbelievable eejit aren't you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭46 Long

Including the self centred pondlife who not only have no scruples about flying off for a holiday in the sun, but also don’t mind wasting the time of dentists in their destination of choice and depriving them of income by cancelling their appointments as soon as their plane lands safely in Tenerife or wherever.

Desperate people resort to desperate measures.

This is what happens when you attempt to remove all social contact between members of an inherently social species. We've been living in a holding pattern for the best part of a year now and people just can't take it anymore.

46 Long wrote: »
    Desperate people resort to desperate measures.

This is what happens when you attempt to remove all social contact between members of an inherently social species. We've been living in a holding pattern for the best part of a year now and people just can't take it anymore.

How can anyone be ‘desperate’ for a holiday in Tenerife :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I've been smart over the Chinese lunar new year stayed at home and made chinese 5spice prawn stir fry. Happy year of Ox to all in the C19 forum...

Advertisement