Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

M4/M16 wanted (must be metal bodied)

• 07-02-2021 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭ Uinseann_16

Looking for a metal body M4/M16 doesn't have to be in working condition
    Budget of about 130

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ✭✭✭ justhomac086

Hi.
    Have a full metal Specns Arms SA-A02 bought from Gunfire a few years back. Never skirmished just plinked, still in original box, shooting 300 to 310, in perfect as new condition. Looking for €160 plus postage, can post pics later if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭ Uinseann_16

Hi.
    Have a full metal Specns Arms SA-A02 bought from Gunfire a few years back. Never skirmished just plinked, still in original box, shooting 300 to 310, in perfect as new condition. Looking for €160 plus postage, can post pics later if interested.

Could you post pics?

Could you post pics?
    Will try to get some up tonight.

See attached.

Would you take 120?

• Advertisement

Sorry bud, considering what I paid and the condition of the piece €150 plus postage would be the best I could do.

Sorry bud, considering what I paid and the condition of the piece €150 plus postage would be the best I could do.

Can't do 150 , have found them for that price new on sale
    Thanks for the offer

Still looking lads , can be a boneyard gun even just needs to have a metal upper and lower

OK, just gathering dust at the moment so would accept €140 plus postage for as good as new piece.

Advertisement