Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Opel Corsa-E 6 month trial

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,822 ✭✭✭✭the_amazing_raisin

The e-208 isn't supposed to be very efficient though and it's pretty slow but I suppose still better than a 1.4 - 1.6 Diesel but at the top end it will be lacking.

It's not the most aerodynamic shape, that's true. At first glance the Corsa is a bit less flat fronted so it'll hopefully be a bit more efficient

100kW of motor power is enough, I wouldn't be rallying this around the race track ;)

Truth be told, I'd view this as a car for mid length journeys of 150-200km that's capable of doing long trips without hassle.

I wouldn't be happy taking it from Cork to Dublin and back every day, but something like Naas or Drogheda to Dublin and back should be well within the capabilities

"The internet never fails to misremember" - Sebastian Ruiz, aka Frost

• Registered Users Posts: 12,070 ✭✭✭✭KCross

27K for 50 Kwh is on the right track and I wonder is the corsa-e selling well ?
    No idea of the sales, got the impression it's just released and there's no obvious difference between the ICE and EV models, so without checking for an exhaust it's hard to know

Looking at beepbeep....

87 e208's last year.
    71 Corsa-e last year.

The vast majority of those were registered in Jul-Aug.
    Taking out that some of those will be dealer demos, there isnt that many in the wild yet.

Advertisement