Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Racing season 21

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,626 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Entered Charleville earlier which wasn’t anywhere near my plans until last night. Been dealing with crap legs last while so better get those sorted ASAP!!

Should be fun as a one man team as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭JimmiesRustled

I'll see ya down there. Dealing with a chest infection after Newcastle west (negative PCR test so don't worry) so I'd imagine my legs might be the same if I manage to get back on the bike.

Have to source a TT bike as well actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,626 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Chest infection is my worst nightmare as it normally needs anti biotics and my body doesn’t take too well to them. Hopefully you’ll heal up soon.

Ah using a TT bike is easy, flat out road bike TT for me. See how I compare against my 2019 time & watts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

Same here, took me out for 5 days of my holiday, 2 negative PCR tests (one a close contact just as I went on holidays, one a few days later). I won't lie, I was certain the second one was coming back positive as it fairly knocked me. GP said it was viral and sweet FA to be done except rest up. Recovered and went symptom free just in time to get back to work. Still a bit drained so didn't go to Mondello or won't be riding the club league this week either. Looking at focusing on two races for the rest of the season, the Lucan Crits and the Ken Duff Memorial. Think my year will be over after that, not that it really ever got started.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Whyner

So I missed the deadline last night for the Collins Christie, any chance of a late entry for A3?

• Advertisement
Advertisement