Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheltenham 2022 dates

• 31-12-2020 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have flights booked for cheltenham 2021 but I am not going for obvious reasons. I can defer the flights for free to 2022 bug just need to confirm dates.

Is it Tues 15th - Fri 18th March or a week earlier?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

I wouldn't give up on going this year
    It's still a long way away and with the Brits flying into the vaccinations putting us to shame, it's still very possible

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dats_rite

It's still a long way away and with the Brits flying into the vaccinations putting us to shame, it's still very possible

No I'm definitely not going. I wont have had the vaccine by then so I'm just not going.

2022 will be y earliest return!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Get 2021 out of the way first ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Its most likely the 18th March 2022, but cant find official confirmation anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Dats_rite

The Mig wrote: »
    Get 2021 out of the way first ffs

But then I camt reschedule the fights for free if I wait until after 2021.....FFS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

change to the nov meeting 2021

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Coneygree

I'd love to share your optimism. At the moment I'd be happy if Irish horses can make the trip, which is a huge concern at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭famagusta

Dats_rite wrote:
    Is it Tues 15th - Fri 18th March or a week earlier?

I'd take a chance and book this week anyway, most definitely this week

Advertisement