Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ungrateful spoilt father.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

dobman88 wrote: »
    You have used straight white Male in a derogatory sense more than once tonight alone.
    No i did not.

I never said it was a bad thing to be a straight white male.

I said people might be biased towards someone because he was a straight white male.

And that being one had certain privileges.

That is not derogatory.

And stop pretending you are posting to offer advice ....you are posting to be abusive. And you know so.

And what has occurred in another thread is not relevant here.
    Its just being petty.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭dobman88

No i did not.

I said people might be biased towards someone because he was a straight white male.

That is not derogatory.

Ok.

I'd still advise talking to a professional. Best of luck with lt.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

dobman88 wrote: »
    Ok.

I'd still advise talking to a professional. Best of luck with lt.
    About my father?

No i did not.

That is not derogatory.

And stop pretending you are posting to offer advice ....you are posting to be abusive. And you know so.

You edited in the last bit after I posted my above comment.

I am not posting to be abusive. I am suggesting that this forum isnt the right place to help you and professional help is a better option.

If you feel I'm being abusive, I'm not, then I'm sure you could report it and a mod would action it.

Just because you might disagree with me, doesnt mean I'm being abusive.

About my father?

Yes. That's the issue you're here asking for advice on.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,022 Mod ✭✭✭✭wiggle16

Mod warning:

HunkyMonster - your posts have been deleted as they were just attacks on the OP. Don't engage in this again. Please do not post again in this thread.

Personal attacks are not tolerated in PI. PI is about offering constructive advice. If you want to debate an issue, or be a smartarse, there's plenty of other places to do that on Boards.

Vibes: I'll be sending you a PM later but I'm locking this thread for now as the posts made so far (both by others and by yourself, to be honest) have derailed it. It's coming across like you're too angry about this issue at the moment to take heed of advice offered so I think it would be best if we come back to it later in the morning.

And I think we can/should all agree that racism is very wrong - that should not be a point of discussion here.

Thanks.

Thread locked for now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement