Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch with the most wrist time 2020

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,684 ✭✭✭✭unkel

An update for anyone interested. I sent the fake Seiko back to the seller 9 days ago as he promised me a refund when he got it. I would have preferred to keep the watch, smash it up and show the pictures here, but I guess that was his prerogative. He came across as a decent bloke, said (even in the original ad) that he got the watch as a present and didn't like it. Got my full refund today. I owe david a pint or 8, thanks man!

So I guess back on topic - the watch with the most wrist time is the Deepsea. Wearing it pretty much 24/7 :)
    This one is real, the seller still has his 116660 James Cameron and he sent me a whatsapp yesterday showing that, just like me, he also owns a James Cameron wall clock :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,430 ✭✭✭micks_address

unkel wrote: »
    An update for anyone interested. I sent the fake Seiko back to the seller 9 days ago as he promised me a refund when he got it. I would have preferred to keep the watch, smash it up and show the pictures here, but I guess that was his prerogative. He came across as a decent bloke, said (even in the original ad) that he got the watch as a present and didn't like it. Got my full refund today. I owe david a pint or 8, thanks man!

So I guess back on topic - the watch with the most wrist time is the Deepsea. Wearing it pretty much 24/7 :)
    This one is real, the seller still has his 116660 James Cameron and he sent me a whatsapp yesterday showing that, just like me, he also owns a James Cameron wall clock :D

For times sake it’s now 2021 I think :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,615 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

For times sake it’s now 2021 I think :)

Days and weeks are a bit blurred around here, Sunday or Monday all feel the same:confused:.
    It's getting a bit like George Orwell's 1984, sleep, eat, work, sleep ......

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Indeed. The last two mornings I've actually found myself contemplating whether or not I should put a watch on at all - then thankfully the love took over and I succumbed to picking one from the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,215 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Indeed. The last two mornings I've actually found myself contemplating whether or not I should put a watch on at all - then thankfully the love took over and I succumbed to picking one from the box.

I'm in the process of moving house over the last few months, all mine are in storage except for 2. Really annoying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement