Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

EireSim Sceneries

• 16-12-2020 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, Does anyone know what's involved in converting FSX airports for P3D V4? I've heard of people doing it all the time but not sure if anyone got it working.

Id really like to Convert Cork and Shannon. I don't have FSX and I don't want to go to the bother of buying them if I cant convert them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Hi Folks, Does anyone know what's involved in converting FSX airports for P3D V4? I've heard of people doing it all the time but not sure if anyone got it working.

Id really like to Convert Cork and Shannon. I don't have FSX and I don't want to go to the bother of buying them if I cant convert them.

They load but there are flaws in them. In Cork, the terminal is elevated above the ground for some reason.

I don't think you can fix this or convert to P3D without the source files used to generate the scenery.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

I'm surprised they were never made available for P3D. Its a shame really. I know many who would gladly purchase it again.

Advertisement