Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Munster vs Harlequins, Sun 13th Dec 5:30pm; BT Sport

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Are Bristol in Munsters group ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Are Bristol in Munsters group ?

Yes and no. We don't play them, but there in the same conference.

Good lord

WTF is the structure then

Good lord

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Good lord

2 groups of 12. teams seeded from league performances last season into 4 tiers.

Tier 1 teams playing the Tier 4 teams in their pool (that are not from the same league) twice in a home and away manner, while the Tier 2 and 3 clubs will follow in a similar manner.

The four teams from each pool with the best points will qualify for the knockout stage. Teams finishing 5th through 8th after pool play will join the Challenge Cup at the round of 16 stage (joining eight qualifiers from the Challenge Cup pool stage) In total, eight weekends of play will be provided for, one less than in previous seasons

• Advertisement

2 groups of 12. teams seeded from league performances last season into 4 tiers.

Tier 1 teams playing the Tier 4 teams in their pool (that are not from the same league) twice in a home and away manner, while the Tier 2 and 3 clubs will follow in a similar manner.

The four teams from each pool with the best points will qualify for the knockout stage. Teams finishing 5th through 8th after pool play will join the Challenge Cup at the round of 16 stage (joining eight qualifiers from the Challenge Cup pool stage) In total, eight weekends of play will be provided for, one less than in previous seasons

Yep

Thanks for that ill look back in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Winnieacre

OldRio wrote: »
    I can't get the Sports extra pass. Tried last night and it was 34 euro for one month. Screw that. Ive used the radio instead.

Hi

I got offer of €34 for 2 months but only when I created a new account with them. You get all the matches with that so I think it's worth it, no need for VPN or any of that hassle.

W

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Anybody got a link to the full match want to rewatch it as I got interrupted half way through it last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Dog Botherer

crasy dash wrote: »
    Anybody got a link to the full match want to rewatch it as I got interrupted half way through it last night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭dublin49

Winnieacre wrote: »
    Hi

I got offer of €34 for 2 months but only when I created a new account with them. You get all the matches with that so I think it's worth it, no need for VPN or any of that hassle.

W

I signed up to sky sports extra only for 17 euro a month.guy said i can cancel at anytime.good value for all the provinces matches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,330 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Did he write it down?

Also, what package covers all provincial games for €17 a month?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,713 ✭✭✭✭phog

Mixed feelings on the game, thought we played reasonably good but we let Quins back into it handy enough at times and disappointed we didn't get a BP win but I think the group decider will be our matches v Clermont.

I now Quins got 3 YCs but there was one or two more that they could have got, their discipline is shocking for a professional team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

Did he write it down?

He meant all the games in Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

You can split it with a friend too as you can use the service on two devices simultaneously.

In that case you're paying 8.50 per month. It's very cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,517 ✭✭✭arsebiscuits1

If anyone is willing to go the VPN route you can get a weekend pass for 9 quid and a game pass for a fiver on epcr tv.

Of course that is illegal (probably) so definitely don't do this (wink)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭dublin49

Did he write it down?

,Sky Extra gives BT Sport for all european games,get pro 12 on Eir from Broadband

Advertisement