Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mother held her own son captive for 30 years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

One for the 'Current Affairs in Sweden' thread

Any indication of the woman being a Muslim?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,423 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That's a bleak one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭WrenBoy

Nightmare stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 27,020 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Jeeze, bit of a failure on the part of social services there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

The poor guy what a terrible loss from your life ,30 years. Hopefully she gets time in prison.
    I'm sure based on being a female a few apologists will rally to her defence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

Billy Mays wrote: »

Any indication of the woman being a Muslim?

Why on earth would you think that?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,458 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Given the apologist BS that has been trotted out over on the Mairead Philpott thread.
    I wonder how this will be the fault of a man?

I hope the victim in this instance is well minded, recovers as as best as possible and that the instigator sees justice.

Advertisement