Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Assistant agricultural inspector

• 01-12-2020 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 20 Hereford202

Have many people applied for the latest aai posts? Looking for a fairly scientific background, I'd say a lot of the posts will be lab based.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭ Doodah7

Lots of the jobs will be in Dublin Port inspecting GB imports post Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,324 ✭✭✭✭ fits

Have many people applied for the latest aai posts? Looking for a fairly scientific background, I'd say a lot of the posts will be lab based.

I’d say it will be all kinds but yeah a lot of resources will be going to ports by look of things. I applied for this job too. We will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ✭✭✭ Foodie4Life

I've heard short listing for this competition has taken place and interviews have been announced. Has anyone here been successful? When are interviews taking place?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,324 ✭✭✭✭ fits

Nope. They didn’t like my qualifications.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnnysgot123

I've applied for this position, but haven't heard anything back. I know a few people that have gotten correspondence about not being qualified for the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Hereford202

I haven't heard a thing only there before christmas to say that the short listing will be done in Jan. Maybe it depends what areas you've put down for.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 hillbillygirl

Yes same I know a few people that have gotten correspondence re not having the suitable level 8 or soil science qualifications.

Are we sure that people have been contacted regarding interview or aptitude testing?

Cheers

I haven't heard of any interviews/tests, I know tao interviews were up until the end of jan so thought maybe they were waiting until they were finished.

I emailed pas today and they said that they are still short listing. Doesnt sound like any interviews etc called.

I hear interviews are happening this week. Anyone here get called?

• Advertisement

I just heard I didnt make the short listing unfortunately! ��

I did interview in April but havn't heard anything since!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 johnnysgot123

Any update on this comp. I was placed on the reserve panel and I’ve the interview coming up - any hints/tips and also does anyone have the information booklet!? It’s nearly been 2 years since my application was sent in !

Advertisement