Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reusable Coffee Capsule For Nespresso

Options
  • 16-11-2020 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Nice item if you want to save on nespresso coffee, reusable stainless stelel capsule (compatible with Nespresso machines)

Only 6.6euro (with free shipping, delivery about 2-3 weeks)

https://bit.ly/2INh2RS

Uaaa175f55fe0424eb8d3d7aad5e4a71cb.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,327 ✭✭✭✭ted1

arek_s wrote: »
    Nice item if you want to save on nespresso coffee, reusable stainless stelel capsule (compatible with Nespresso machines)

Only 6.6euro (with free shipping, delivery about 2-3 weeks)

https://bit.ly/2INh2RS

Uaaa175f55fe0424eb8d3d7aad5e4a71cb.jpg

The misses has one, to be honest it ruins the benefits snd convince of having a nesprrsso. I’d recommend just getting a proper coffee maker and move away from pods completely

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭arek_s

ted1 wrote: »
    The misses has one, to be honest it ruins the benefits snd convince of having a nesprrsso. I’d recommend just getting a proper coffee maker and move away from pods completely

still good to have, have 3 nespresso machines at work, so no more buying pods again and I can use my own favourite coffee beans :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I just know i would leave them in the machine, and bin them by accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭jbv

There are good for environment, however no matter what coffee you put in, it's too weak.
    Need to be careful using them, as machine can brake.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Xterminator

bought one to try it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,940 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I had those last year I found it waste money because I quickly forget they are reusable and they get chucked on bin it's very easy to forget.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭arek_s

IrishHomer wrote: »
    I had those last year I found it waste money because I quickly forget they are reusable and they get chucked on bin it's very easy to forget.

good one, lol

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭carq

they are not so good.
    weak coffee out of them and no vertuo head if thats what you are using .
    also potential to break machine due to its weight

Advertisement