Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Denon 2600 avr overheating

Comments



  • tommyk44 wrote: »
    Has anyone had a problem with Denon 2600 avr overheating while playing music thanks

    Not noticed anything out of the ordinary with mine.
    Gets warm but not hot.




  • vectra wrote: »
    Not noticed anything out of the ordinary with mine.
    Gets warm but not hot.

    Thanks for the reply I listen to tecno on multi channel at volume 60 amp trips after 15 to 20 mins amp is only six weeks old sent it back and they said there's nothing wrong with it just bought a fan to keep it cool




  • tommyk44 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply I listen to tecno on multi channel at volume 60 amp trips after 15 to 20 mins amp is only six weeks old sent it back and they said there's nothing wrong with it just bought a fan to keep it cool

    I have mine streaming Deezer, using pre out to my audio amp and usually have it whacked up a fair bit.
    I would regularly have it around 64 for movies.
    As a matter of interest, what speakers?
    And do you have it enclosed?




  • vectra wrote: »
    I have mine streaming Deezer, using pre out to my audio amp and usually have it whacked up a fair bit.
    I would regularly have it around 64 for movies.
    As a matter of interest, what speakers?
    And do you have it enclosed?

    Wharfdale it's on a completely open shelf put my old 15 year old onkyo amp back and belted out the same set with no problem haven't had any problem with movies just music and more so on multi channel


Advertisement