Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boyd Gunstock

• 04-11-2020 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Can a Boyd Gunstock be ordered from America by an individual and get delivered to a private residence or does it have to go through a dealer?

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭minktrapper

I would strongly advise you to check out the price of the postage before you order. And then the import duties.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

I imported one 7 years ago with no fuss but not sure what it's like now. I just ordered it and it was posted to my house.

Gunshop.ie sell Boyd's stocks here in Ireland. Might be the easiest option.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

There has been a bit of fuss about customs seizing a gunstock. I think it's in the courts.

I'm sure someone else has more knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭keith s

I recently got one.
    About 70 dollars shipping and 60 euro for customs.

Advertisement