Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Lockdown House Hunting

• 22-10-2020 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ TwistedPixel88

Hi,

I just accepted a new job 150km away, obviously I will need to find accommodation but I have no idea of the guidelines/law surrounding searching for accommodation in the lockdown?

I will be working from home for 6 weeks but in the meantime need to find a place to live as I will need to be in the office after these 6 weeks.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭ timeToLive

Are you sure you'll be in the office? :)

Are you looking for guidelines searching for accommodation in the lockdown? Do you think the government have thought about this scenario? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ TwistedPixel88

timeToLive wrote: »
    Are you sure you'll be in the office? :)

Are you looking for guidelines searching for accommodation in the lockdown? Do you think the government have thought about this scenario? :P

I will indeed, considered essential so will be in the office.

Yea I guess they haven't but thought there might be some rough guideline...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,583 ✭✭✭✭ Zebra3

Hi,

I just accepted a new job 150km away, obviously I will need to find accommodation but I have no idea of the guidelines/law surrounding searching for accommodation in the lockdown?

I will be working from home for 6 weeks but in the meantime need to find a place to live as I will need to be in the office after these 6 weeks.

Any help greatly appreciated, thanks.

You can do essential things.

Finding a place to call home is essential.

Best of luck.

Advertisement