Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Somebody in your own life who's just like a good guy or villain in Movies

• 20-10-2020 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭ xieann

No need to say who what that person is does.

I used to associate with a fella who thought and acted just like the Lawyer played by Sean Penn in Carlitos way.

I don't know anybody like a movie hero though.

What about you?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 27,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭ johnny_ultimate

I have an uncle who wears this strange black suit all the time, speaks through a voice-changing device, has two estranged children, and is overseeing the building of a large-scale weapon at the behest of his boss.

His name’s Bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭ rtron

I know people who took on the persona of Ace ventura and never grew out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭ mikhail

rtron wrote: »
    I know people who took on the persona of Ace ventura and never grew out of it.
    Re-he-heely?

Advertisement