Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Covid-19 & The Great Reset

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

Bill Gates here saying financial return on vaccines is 20x. Also claimed elsewhere the world can't get 'back to normal' until we're all vaccinated. Coincidental, I'm sure.

Roll up yer sleeves, guys..

He also said a few months ago that the "next one" (I presume he meant pandemic) would "get people's attention this time", after which he and his wife smiled, as you do after saying something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Dionaibh

eleventh wrote: »
    These people do not want health or wellbeing for anyone except themselves. All of them are extremely wealthy - many homes, private jets (that guzzle fuel), underground bunkers etc.

It's very important to really get that.

They don't necessarily display their wealth. Some do the fake green thing, videoing themselves camping in the woods and the like.

To those still able to think independently - that too will be taken away as part of the plan before you know it, if you start consenting to the mandatory vaccines and other measures on the way.
    If enough people are strong and DO NOT CONSENT, they can't implement the plan, or it will be delayed. They are wanting to get people on-side, at this time.

They have no concern or respect for people at all - do not be fooled by appearances and mind-tricks.

I agree, but if the support for lockdowns is anything to go by there won't be a lot of people not consenting.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,269 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Well if you guys want to push it all as a conspiracy, this thread does not belong here

I'm sure you can find somewhere in the Conspiracy Theories Forum to discuss further

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement