Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Atomic Wallet - missing ADA

• 04-10-2020 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭ Lex Luthor

I transferred over ADA to Atomic wallet a few months ago in 3 separate transactions
    All went through, ADA showed up on the wallet and its been on the balance since then

I went in this morning to the wallet and there is no balance of ADA on the wallet
    All 3 transactions are now showing as pending rather than confirmed, but all the same there is a record of 3 transactions

No record of anything going out

I've sent Atomic a message for support. Any other avenue I can take to run some checks on what has happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭ Lex Luthor

Update:
    Due to the recent Shelley upgrade, the format of the ADA addresses has been changed automatically. You need to manually claim your balance from the old address to a new address to be able to see your balance.

Sorted

Advertisement