Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant aerona 3 - increase water temperature

• 03-10-2020 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,
    Moved into a new house with the Grant aerona 3 air to water system installed.
    Everything seems good except the max hot water temperature is too low. It just lukewarm.

How do I increase the water temperature. I see a thermostat on the heat pump cyclinder. Turned it and it shows 65 but no change in the temperature.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,696 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

duh wrote: »
    Hi,
    Moved into a new house with the Grant aerona 3 air to water system installed.
    Everything seems good except the max hot water temperature is too low. It just lukewarm.

How do I increase the water temperature. I see a thermostat on the heat pump cyclinder. Turned it and it shows 65 but no change in the temperature.

Thanks

Call grant engineering and speak to the tech department

Advertisement