Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Advice about wedding level 3

• 29-09-2020 2:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4 Cw87

Hi,

I have been invited to a wedding outside Dublin and i have told the bride and groom that i can't go. The bride is a relation of mine and my family are annoyed that i won't go. I am taking a lot of heat for this and since i've said i'm not going i have heard of lots of weddings that have broken the level 3 rules. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭ stargazer 68

What advice do you want OP. If you dont want to go then dont go.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,686 ✭✭✭✭ punisher5112

People are asked not to leave but it's not illegal to do so.

Its totally up to you whether you do or don't go.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,581 ✭✭✭✭ is_that_so

Cw87 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been invited to a wedding outside Dublin and i have told the bride and groom that i can't go. The bride is a relation of mine and my family are annoyed that i won't go. I am taking a lot of heat for this and since i've said i'm not going i have heard of lots of weddings that have broken the level 3 rules. I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks
    You can dress it up how you please. You're not forced to go, even for family, and people will get over it.

Advertisement