Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Scrap value in Stanley Superstar cooker

Options
  • 28-09-2020 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I have an old Stanley Superstar oil cooker in storage at the moment but I'm thinking of moving it on.

I'm looking at the likes of donedeal to list it, but does anyone know if they have much in the way of scrap value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,189 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

No scrap value that I know of? You could see if H & F handfenterprises.ie buy them for parts/refurbishment or just sell on donedeal etc.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Advertisement