Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Hair Spray

• 27-09-2020 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭ amandstu

Can I use it as hand sanitizer ? Seems to contain Alcohol along with other ingredients

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭ JustAThought

amandstu wrote: »
    Can I use it as hand sanitizer ? Seems to contain Alcohol along with other ingredients

Or you could just wash your hands!!! I seem to remember from using hairspray to fix art that it is a sticky mess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭ amandstu

Or you could just wash your hands!!! I seem to remember from using hairspray to fix art that it is a sticky mess!

Can I spray it on doorhandles (will it kill viruses?)

Also ,does fairy liquid work as well as soap?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,765 ✭✭✭ GingerLily

No, you can't use it, the alcohol % isn't high enough

• Registered Users Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭ Jim_Hodge

Absolutely not. Why even consider it when there are so many proper cheap sprays available?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭ amandstu

Jim_Hodge wrote: »
    Absolutely not. Why even consider it when there are so many proper cheap sprays available?

Thanks,I have only been using soap and water as well as hand sanitizer till now.

I just came upon this old can of hair spray and thought it might be usable.

What about Fairy liquid ? I often wash the dishes with it.Have I washed my hands at the same time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭ xhomelezz

Another bs thread, unless op has a full warehouse of hairspray no one wants to buy.

Ah sorry, didn't see your post about having just one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭ xhomelezz

amandstu wrote: »
    Thanks,I have only been using soap and water as well as hand sanitizer till now.

I just came upon this old can of hair spray and thought it might be usable.

What about Fairy liquid ? I often wash the dishes with it.Have I washed my hands at the same time?

Think fairy liquid does the same job as hand soap

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 62,376 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Beasty

This really does not justify a thread

Use hairspray on your hair, soap on your hands

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement