Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Could dogs be used for widespread real-time testing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 hetuzozaho

God I hope so!

Dogs in work. Dogs in the pub. And Covid sorted. Brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭ funnydoggy

Another reason to love doggies ❤️

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭ larva

Here Max, go fetch Covid, good boy!

Dogs save the human race.

I always knew they would one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭ TheBlackPill

Whatever you do, dont send the trained dogs East

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ WesternZulu

Only if they're good dogs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭ TheBlackPill

Only if they're good dogs

If your sense of taste is gone you won't be able to taste the dog, so another covid case detected. Hooray

• Registered Users Posts: 21,291 ✭✭✭✭ Catmaniac

I see a 7 year old rat in Cambodia has won a medal for his services in finding unexplored land mines. He can detect them safely without triggering them and works on a harness & lead system. He's bigger than your ordinary rat, but just like a regular rat on steroids, and seems very affectionate with his handlers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭ circadian

Catmaniac wrote: »
    I see a 7 year old rat in Cambodia has won a medal for his services in finding unexplored land mines. He can detect them safely without triggering them and works on a harness & lead system. He's bigger than your ordinary rat, but just like a regular rat on steroids, and seems very affectionate with his handlers.

Rats actually make good pets. Very clever and affectionate animals.

Advertisement