If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

HSE employee transfer

  • 24-09-2020 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

    Registered User
    I have tried researching employee transfer schemes for the HSE and found the HSE website mentions a national transfer scheme however there is no link to complete a form or anything like that?

    I'm wondering was this just a pilot scheme or can employees still avail of this scheme?



  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,324 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

    You apply in writing to your HR dept for a transfer, they might have forms already for you to fill in.

  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭ThewhiteJesus

    Hi Op, as Kimbot says apply to local HR, there is a national and local transfer panel but be warned they are very slow moving.
    I would advise applying to both as you can always choose to go or stay.
    Keep an eye on the HSE intranet site for expressions of interest under the internal jobs you might see something.

  • Posts: 0 ✭✭[Deleted User]

    I know this is an old thread but I'm wondering do you have to wait for the end of your probation period to request a transfer or apply for another HSE post?