Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Solar Opposites

• 23-09-2020 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone watched this?

Blurb below.
    Solar Opposites "centers around a family of aliens from a better world who must take refuge in middle America. They disagree on whether this is awful or awesome.

Justin Roiland (co created rick and morty) and Mike McMahan behind it.

It's bonkers but a lot of fun, a bit less crude than Rick and Morty but just as off the wall and bizarrely quite sweet in places.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

gmisk wrote: »
    Has anyone watched this?

Blurb below.
    Solar Opposites "centers around a family of aliens from a better world who must take refuge in middle America. They disagree on whether this is awful or awesome.

Justin Roiland (co created rick and morty) and Mike McMahan behind it.

It's bonkers but a lot of fun, a bit less crude than Rick and Morty but just as off the wall and bizarrely quite sweet in places.

I was looking forward to it, but hoping some channel here would pick it up first.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I was looking forward to it, but hoping some channel here would pick it up first.
    I have watched the whole first series.
    It is excellent imo.
    You can see the Rick and Morty influences definitely, but still goes some really mad places, recommend it!

This is coming to the new expanded disney plus thing seemingly on 23rd Feb for anyone who wants to give it a spin :)

Season 2 on hulu 26th March
    https://youtu.be/AWSx4j0eaZk

Really fun two opening episodes of season 2, even more odd and off the wall than season 1 so far!

The wall is back hurrah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

About six episodes in so far and really enjoying it. Some really hilarious and random parts in it

Up to episode 7 on season 2...madness...i absolutely love it!
    wall focused episode...benihana...and Cadbury creme egg...AVP requiem play set...don't touch my penis! Alfred Molina saying some of the lines is crazy! Pezley..lightning mcqueen..
    One of my favourite episodes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭cdgalwegian

PsychoPete wrote: »
    About six episodes in so far and really enjoying it. Some really hilarious and random parts in it
    Seen 1st 6 as well; just as off-the-wall humour as Ricky and Morty, as well as its inventiveness. Definitely from the same stable, just a different breed.

Advertisement