Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Horrors for Halloween - Shudder

Options
  • 19-09-2020 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭

Does Shudder have all the Halloween, Friday the 13th and Elm Street movies ?

I've only seen the first movie of Halloween and Elm Street. I'm also interested in seeing the Phantasm series.

I cannot check Shudder without signing up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭smurf492

Nope... Not a great selection tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

smurf492 wrote: »
    Nope... Not a great selection tbh

According to the promo page they do have the first Phantasm, but perhaps expecting any service to a full series (let alone all four) is a bit silly of me.

Are you current or recent member? Is a lot of recent "direct to video" stuff?

I'll take the free trial around Halloween to watch Phantasm anyway.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

According to the promo page they do have the first Phantasm, but perhaps expecting any service to a full series (let alone all four) is a bit silly of me.

Are you current or recent member? Is a lot of recent "direct to video" stuff?

I'll take the free trial around Halloween to watch Phantasm anyway.

It's worth noting that the US Shudder selection is much stronger. All the Phantasm films are on there, for example, and several of the Nightmare on Elm St too.

Fysh wrote: »
    It's worth noting that the US Shudder selection is much stronger. All the Phantasm films are on there, for example, and several of the Nightmare on Elm St too.

I used to be mad on the VPNs but so much content available here now that I can't keep up, but for a week or so over Halloween I'll get a VPN if it means a chance to watch oldies I missed.

Would I need to et up two accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,303 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I still have my phantasm box set with the disks inside the ball

• Advertisement

Skerries wrote: »

Good for you

:p

:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

I used to be mad on the VPNs but so much content available here now that I can't keep up, but for a week or so over Halloween I'll get a VPN if it means a chance to watch oldies I missed.

Would I need to et up two accounts?

No, same account will do you :)

Skerries wrote: »

That means you're missing RaVager, though ;)

Advertisement