Advertisement
Boards are fundraising to help the people of Ukraine via the Red Cross at this horrific time. Please donate and share if you can, you will find the link here. Many thanks.

eFootball PES 2021 Season Update

2

Comments

  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 Wuff Wuff


    loving this game so far,

    getting to grips with it against the CPU professional level. but played 3 games online and lost all 3 (by 1 goal in each)

    even the small details like how the ball moves and deflections etc can be so agonizing if youre chasing a game and the ball bounces off a defender then the keepers foot and up over the bar :pac:

    tried to do the team play thing but the lobbies seem to be closed shops!

    defo glad i went with this over Fifa as my main football game this year, gonna get stuck into a master league when the post transfer window update is out


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭ Colemania


    Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    loving this game so far,

    getting to grips with it against the CPU professional level. but played 3 games online and lost all 3 (by 1 goal in each)

    even the small details like how the ball moves and deflections etc can be so agonizing if youre chasing a game and the ball bounces off a defender then the keepers foot and up over the bar :pac:

    tried to do the team play thing but the lobbies seem to be closed shops!

    defo glad i went with this over Fifa as my main football game this year, gonna get stuck into a master league when the post transfer window update is out

    Are you on ps4? We have an all Irish team for team play and operate over on discord. Originally started on boards


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 Wuff Wuff


    Colemania wrote: »
    Are you on ps4? We have an all Irish team for team play and operate over on discord. Originally started on boards

    yeah on Ps4


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ callaway92


    One new feature to be careful of.

    Was playing against a guy who looked like he wasn't playing (was probably nudging his controller every 30 seconds or so).

    I went 5-0 up after 15 mins and left my controller down. Lo-and-behold, 2 mins later I got booted for being inactive and received a loss.

    Kinda BS but whatever.

    Just one to watch out for


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ ItsHoggie


    LOI Kit Pack for PES 2021. Full league file coming soon!





    Preview above, Download link here
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/pqtjbq54l6buw30/LOI_PES_2021_KIT_PACK_VOL_1_by_itsHoggie.zip/file


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ callaway92


    Ireland not available to pick in the game is odd


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 Wuff Wuff


    callaway92 wrote: »
    Ireland not available to pick in the game is odd

    they're in it? in european national teams


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭ callaway92


    Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    they're in it? in european national teams

    Weird - Couldn’t sworn they weren’t under Ireland or ROI.

    Must look again when on. Was confused because they’re always in PES


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 Wuff Wuff


    callaway92 wrote: »
    Weird - Couldn’t sworn they weren’t under Ireland or ROI.

    Must look again when on. Was confused because they’re always in PES

    Licensed kits an all this year, but the shade of green is a bit too light


  • Registered Users Posts: 13,749 ✭✭✭✭ Cienciano


    callaway92 wrote: »
    Ireland not available to pick in the game is odd

    What's the story with that? Went to play an online game and Ireland weren't available


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭ eggy81


    If I cap the frame rate at 60fps should I have v sync on or off for best performance. Seems to be difficult to get this yo run buttery on the pc.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ ItsHoggie


    So I’ve finally got around the finishing off my League of Ireland file for PES 2021. I created everything myself bar getting a hand with a few of the teams from the lads at PES Universe and PES Master for their kit creator. It features all 10 Premier teams and 4 1st Division teams. Along with images for all managers, stadiums & sponsors.

    You can preview the file here, there’s also a download link to the file in the description. If anyone runs into any problems just let me know.

    https://youtu.be/KopYZGzHl1g


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭ Exclamation Marc




  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭ Stewball


    Picked this up last week - where do I get a good option file?


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭ mada999


    ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I’ve created a few teams for PES 2021, working away on the rest and planned on having them finished in a few weeks.

    Bohemians

    https://youtu.be/mJ46QjwZWUQ

    Cork City

    https://youtu.be/8kIjLM7cpPU

    Derry City

    https://youtu.be/4sekGFWlFMQ

    Dundalk

    https://youtu.be/snR70mKWa-Y

    great work :)


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭ mada999


    Stewball wrote: »
    Picked this up last week - where do I get a good option file?

    think penuniverse has them


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭ eggy81


    Really enjoying this game after getting it on a whim on pc a few weeks ago. Took a while yo get it running properly but it's running great now. Where is the best place to get good premium league option files and are there any decent free ones. Don't mind subbing to someone if I have to but if possible to avoid it I will.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ ItsHoggie


    eggy81 wrote: »
    Really enjoying this game after getting it on a whim on pc a few weeks ago. Took a while yo get it running properly but it's running great now. Where is the best place to get good premium league option files and are there any decent free ones. Don't mind subbing to someone if I have to but if possible to avoid it I will.

    Evo-Web is prob the best site if you’re playing on PC.


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭ Exclamation Marc


    This game is a sheer beauty on PlayStation 5.


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭ Colemania


    This game is a sheer beauty on PlayStation 5.

    Great to hear! What are the key differences?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭ akelly02


    This game is a sheer beauty on PlayStation 5.



    is it still the ps4 game though yea, or is there a ps5 version?


  • Registered Users Posts: 4,102 ✭✭✭ Colemania


    akelly02 wrote: »
    is it still the ps4 game though yea, or is there a ps5 version?

    There won't be any PS5 version until PES 2022


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 Wuff Wuff


    akelly02 wrote: »
    is it still the ps4 game though yea, or is there a ps5 version?

    ps4 game will work on the ps5

    bargain at 18e definitely,


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭ akelly02


    Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    ps4 game will work on the ps5

    bargain at 18e definitely,


    savage stuff


    cant wait for my ps5 to arrive now

    i told everyone i wont open it till xmas

    its a promise im not willing to keep


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭ JimBurnley


    ItsHoggie wrote: »

    Is this much of an upgrade from the 2020 game? Or is just cosmetic, i.e. updated teams and players etc?


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ ItsHoggie


    JimBurnley wrote: »
    Is this much of an upgrade from the 2020 game? Or is just cosmetic, i.e. updated teams and players etc?

    Just players and teams updated.


  • Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ Salvation Tambourine


    ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Just players and teams updated.

    I think the gameplay has been tweaked and improved.

    SpoonyPizza has a video on whether it's worth buying or not.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ4-pIuqR0A&t=295s&ab_channel=SpoonyPizzas


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭ piplip87


    I see it came to Game Pass, tried it out on the wee fellas Xbox (mine broke waiting for Series X). I must say it's a brilliant game. I moved from FIFA last year and cannot believe that theres a football game thay actually wants you to play football with great players and not spend a fortune on packs for puzzles.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ ItsHoggie


    Hi lads, just posting here about my League of Ireland Option File I made a few months back. Well, I’d some time off work recently so I’ve got around to updating it and I’m hoping to have it finished some time this week. It’ll come with updates kits, squads, transfers etc. For the 2021 season.

    Not sure if much people here downloaded or used it but if you did and there’s any changes or improvements you’d like made just let me and I can see if I can get it sorted. I’ve also made a couple of pages just to post updates and previews if anyone would like to check them out.

    http://www.Instagram.com/loipes_
    http://www.Twitter.com/loipes_

    Cheers lads!


Advertisement