Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20/21 €50 H2H Draft League

1568101114

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81


    Green&Red wrote: »
    He definitely has a goal in him

    Yea he's on his game tonight, decent player.


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Dearg81 wrote: »
    Klopparama is 6 behind me with just Bowen left to play. He does have a goal in him.

    And an assist too.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81


    klopparama wrote: »
    And an assist too.

    Don't forget 3 bonus points while you're over killing me!


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Dearg81 wrote: »
    Don't forget 3 bonus points while you're over killing me!

    Well this is the only comp that may hold interest for me for the rest of the season.

    Lying at about 12m overall in main game.

    Not much happening in the draft though as team fairly settled but have to decide on Digne as could often have only 2 defenders like this GW.


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Anyone with a worse first round pick than Aubameyang ?

    And before you answer would you swap him for Aubameyang ?


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    Any interest in a trade for Bamford?

    Jesus or Wilson maybe?


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104


    Made you a cheeky offer there


  • Registered Users Posts: 32,752 ✭✭✭✭CSF


    Green&Red wrote: »
    Any interest in a trade for Bamford?

    Jesus or Wilson maybe?

    Gimme a shout if Tammy floats your boat


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    eoghan104 wrote: »
    Made you a cheeky offer there

    Better than your normal offers but no thanks. Salah is the one thing that might save me


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104


    Green&Red wrote: »
    Better than your normal offers but no thanks. Salah is the one thing that might save me

    Ha its the first offer I've made! Maybe confusing me with the other Eoghan who also spells his name correctly.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    Could be, he loves a low ball

    I’d consider Kane + Rashford -> Salah + Bamford?


  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104


    Let me stew on that for a couple of hours. I'm leaning towards no at the moment.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81


    I'm surprised to get Cavani, he looks great at the moment. I've dumped Lacazette and Greenwood so 2 potential good players there but I ran out of patience with them. Lazacette had a good game last night so he might get a look in soon.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81


    Also I've the most points in the league and I'm 2nd last :mad:


  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone


    Have to say despite being in the lower end of the league table for most of the season (currently sitting in last), I'm really enjoying this comp as the competition is fierce with only 6 points separating top from bottom. I still feel like I could actually win this thing, provided my team go a while without injuries!:)


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81


    Have to say despite being in the lower end of the league table for most of the season (currently sitting in last), I'm really enjoying this comp as the competition is fierce with only 6 points separating top from bottom. I still feel like I could actually win this thing, provided my team go a while without injuries!:)

    Yea it's much better/closer than last season. The H2H is working against me at the moment but I think Trimm Trabbs would win it easily enough if it was a normal league.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81


    Eugh I forgot to start Zaha. That will cost me the tie.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    Dearg81 wrote: »
    Eugh I forgot to start Zaha. That will cost me the tie.

    Good for me V the average


  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭The Megaphone


    Matip = Hero!


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    Chelsea did me a big favour this weekend, Dearg is knee deep in them
    Need City to concede now when I’m up against Klopp


  • Advertisement
  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Green&Red wrote: »
    Chelsea did me a big favour this weekend, Dearg is knee deep in them
    Need City to concede now when I’m up against Klopp

    I wouldn’t be surprised to see 2 of my 3 City defenders rested for the next GW.

    Edit - plus every chance your Foden and Torres start for City (against a poor team) having been rested. Would certainly expect Mahrez to be on the bench.


  • Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81


    Green&Red wrote: »
    Chelsea did me a big favour this weekend, Dearg is knee deep in them
    Need City to concede now when I’m up against Klopp

    Yea awful week for me, everyone blanked. Havertz and Werner have let me down lately although Werner will still rack up some big scores I think.

    There will be lots of rotation mid week as Klopp said so strong benches will be tested.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    klopparama wrote: »
    I wouldn’t be surprised to see 2 of my 3 City defenders rested for the next GW.

    Edit - plus every chance your Foden and Torres start for City (against a poor team) having been rested. Would certainly expect Mahrez to be on the bench.


    This is what I don’t like about draft. Mahrez is my VC in the main game, so what do I want from him?


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Green&Red wrote: »
    This is what I don’t like about draft. Mahrez is my VC in the main game, so what do I want from him?

    Ah draft is a bit of craic and a more pure game for sure.

    I’m glad to be involved in it but don’t take it too seriously.

    And it doesn’t matter what any of us want. We have no control over any of it.


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    klopparama wrote: »
    Ah draft is a bit of craic and a more pure game for sure.

    I’m glad to be involved in it but don’t take it too seriously.

    And it doesn’t matter what any of us want. We have no control over any of it.

    It more wanting Mahrez to score when he’s in my FPL team but not because he’s in your draft team


    I don’t mind your Bobby points though


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red


    Top four scorers this week won their matches, unusual I presume


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Green&Red wrote: »
    Top four scorers this week won their matches, unusual I presume

    Going into the GW Trimm was in 3rd but is now in 5th.

    It’s a very tight and enjoyable league. It’s also great watching the weekly transfers and then the team selections.


  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    Dang.

    After my 1 point defeat to CSF, last week, I had to face my biggest nemesis this GW.

    My record against ‘average’ is played 3 lost 3.

    Average has won 50% of its overall points against me.


  • Registered Users Posts: 32,752 ✭✭✭✭CSF


    klopparama wrote: »
    Dang.

    After my 1 point defeat to CSF, last week, I had to face my biggest nemesis this GW.

    My record against ‘average’ is played 3 lost 3.

    Average has won 50% of its overall points against me.
    My counting may be messing up on me with all the blank games but I think a Robbo 3 bonus would see me take another 1 point win over the league leader.

    Blessed if so.


  • Advertisement
  • Posts: 0 [Deleted User]


    CSF wrote: »
    My counting may be messing up on me with all the blank games but I think a Robbo 3 bonus would see me take another 1 point win over the league leader.

    Blessed if so.

    Will be welcomed to keep it all tighter.

    At least I don’t have to face ‘average’ for a while now so hopefully I can rack up a few more wins before that.


Advertisement