Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Soft play

• 27-08-2020 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ loriexxx

Does anyone know if any of the soft plays are open around the city? I know the one in Oranmore is closed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭ GerardKeating

loriexxx wrote: »
    Does anyone know if any of the soft plays are open around the city? I know the one in Oranmore is closed

Space Kids (Headford Road) and Monkey Business (Western Distributor Road) are both closed.

Not 100% sure about Kidsplace in BriarHill, they posted on FB in March that they were closing for two weeks, and nothing since then.

Most of the outdoor playgrounds are open.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ GalwayGrrrrrl

I imagine they’d be almost impossible to clean so I can’t see any opening in the foreseable future.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭ irisheddie85

Jump lanes on Monivea Road is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭ Wompa1

It would be crazy to bring kids to them right now. It's terrible for the businesses.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭ galah

Loughwell and the Burren Sanctuary both have soft play areas and are open (not exactly Galway city but better than nothing ;))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,091 ✭✭✭ GerardKeating

galah wrote: »
    Loughwell and the Burren Sanctuary both have soft play areas and are open (not exactly Galway city but better than nothing ;))

Turoe Pet farm is also open...

Advertisement