Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guard, de Jag has hands-free! Liveline 25/8 going forward.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,574 ✭✭✭✭dvcireland

is joe speaking out loud

"...no Joe, you rang me !..." A.Caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,741 ✭✭✭withless

I'm dying for a few auld ads here!!

gmisk wrote: »
    Can we not have some scams today?
    The nigerian lads romance ones would be good craic! Or a fake hotel!

i was going to suggest a rogue trader or a violation of human rights (the cancelling of a holy communion)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,277 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Joe going for haughey senior now....lol

Wow...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭jay0109

You'd need a separate programme to discuss other allegations about my father and his finances says Sean.

We'd need a year of programmes Sean and I safely bet you'd be nowhere to be heard on any of them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

One ad.

For vitamins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭urgelgru

I don't know if that is true it would depend when you joined I would think, you have to retire at 65 I think still?

Think you can get an extension but there's weird things like you have to drop back payscales etc. Tis far away in the distance for me but my manager in my last place retired at 65 but had only joined in his late 40s. He hummed and hawed about staying on but didn't want to drop back the payscales. Then another person I worked with had 40 years before she turned 65 but she still had a small mortgage to service so she stayed on a shorter week. Then she just woke up one day, was so annoyed with stuff that was going on in the office and said "feckit I'll manage" and put in her papers sotospeak.

Oh its a scam alright so it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

withless wrote: »
    I'm dying for a few auld ads here!!

No shortage of auld lads on de Liveline thread, so to speak.

The nigerian lads romance ones would be good craic! Or a fake hotel!

The Ass Hotel Montrose was absolute Gold. Me mates thought it was shocking the way a fake hotel could be set up like that, when I pointed out the one set up to prove that very point.

• Advertisement

"Children Of De Arms Trial" it is then.

Brian Scan wrote: »

Your age Brian?

urgelgru wrote: »
    Think you can get an extension but there's weird things like you have to drop back payscales etc. Tis far away in the distance for me but my manager in my last place retired at 65 but had only joined in his late 40s. He hummed and hawed about staying on but didn't want to drop back the payscales. Then another person I worked with had 40 years before she turned 65 but she still had a small mortgage to service so she stayed on a shorter week. Then she just woke up one day, was so annoyed with stuff that was going on in the office and said "feckit I'll manage" and put in her papers sotospeak.
    I am only going by my last department people had to retire at 65, they had to pretend to authorities to be looking for work til they were 67 bizarrely...

Joe: "Can you explain how your brother ended up in court?"

He got caught Joe.

Remember that dreadful Haughey programme with Littlefinger playing Haughey in the worst fright wig ever. It was probably the funniest thing on RTE in years, but not intentionally..

Brian Scan wrote: »
    Mrs Brian Presents: Hows yer auld lads!

miriam o'callaghan will be fuming, speaking to the normal peeples of norn iron is her speciality

The Ass Hotel Montrose was absolute Gold. Me mates thought it was shocking the way a fake hotel could be set up like that, when I pointed out the one set up to prove that very point.
    That whole thing was gold...Joe ringing the number especially

Back to LBC and guff about closing pubs early....

The IRA was done away with...

...It hasn't gone away you know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

imme wrote: »
    Haughey was central to the Arms Trial, he was accused of illegally importing arms for the North.

You're saying that he not involved in this story.

Does Joe have a Charlie fixation, you must think so, I don't.

How am I saying Haughey wasn't central to the arms trial? Of course he was. What Joe is doing is using the cloak of the vindication and mistreatment of the army officers to re-habilitate Haughey.
    Joe is a dyed in the wool Fianna Failer, and he tried to re-habilitate Callely some months back.
    IT IS VENAL and an abuse

tomorrow Joes speaks to the extended famiies of Slab Murphy & Colonel Gaddafi about their importations in the 1980s

sligojoek wrote: »
    One ad.

For vitamins.

Where are de Mater hotspittle ads I wonder ;);)

nord an on and on and on and on

Does anyone really give a sh1te?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,963 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I'm sorry Suzannne, believe me
    I was wrong and I knew you were all along
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

A staunch Nordie can always out history a southern softie.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭leath_dub

How am I saying Haughey wasn't central to the arms trial? Of course he was. What Joe is doing is using the cloak of the vindication and mistreatment of the army officers to re-habilitate Haughey.
    Joe is a dyed in the wool Fianna Failer, and he tried to re-habilitate Callely some months back.
    IT IS VENAL and an abuse

The same Callelly that was lucky to be able to (barely) walk and hadn't worn a pair of laced shoes since the tree landed on him?

The same Callelly that is regularly seen out and about in Clontarf and Killester walking around without a bother and who goes to the local gym about 6 days a week?

Still struggling to understand find out what the angle was with that slot. if Ivor was planning a compo claim he obviously doesn't have the cop-on to pull it off

12 minutes for a scam or an update from gerry about his hedge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,881 ✭✭✭yosser hughes

Joe losing control of the narrative.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement